About Your Dentist
I love being able to help my patients become comfortable with their smiles. Providing the best dental care to patients allows them to be healthier and happier. A healthy, happy smiling patient is my goal.
It is my mission and my Team's mission to care about the well-being of our patients just as much as we care about the oral health of our patients. Our patients deserve considerate, quality dental care and we are dedicated to giving it.
Formal & Continuing Education, Professional Memberships
- University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Florida Academy of General Dentistry
- Tampa Bay Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Associate Fellowship within the World Clinical Laser & Imaging Institute
- Invisalign certified
- Former member of the American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, and West Coast District Dental Association
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Gardner is frequently involved in church and community service events. In his spare time, Dr. Gardner enjoys artistic sculpting, graphic design, outdoor activities, and spending time with his Family.
“They sure are handy when you smile. So keep your teeth around a while!”– Dr. Seuss
My patients’ care is my absolute top priority. My mission is to blend compassion, listening, skill, and patience into my care.
Arizona State University, Bachelor of Science in Economics – Tempe, AZ
University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry, Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Oklahoma City, OK
US Army AEGD 1-year Residency, Ft. Campbell, KY
Dr. Davies is a member of the American Dental Association and Academy of General Dentistry. He enjoys taking classes and is always looking for opportunities to advance his clinical skills and better serve his patients.
Life & Hobbies
I am married and have 5 children. In my free time, I enjoy fishing, painting, and spending time with family.